Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Scene 4 - Completed!

Voon Ann and I are finally done with the illustrations for Scene 4. Next up would be uploading the animations done by Cam onto Metaio, and placing the QR code into the page.

Voon Ann suggested that we should add a page where it shows all the characters like Mr.Vending Machine and Uncle Turtle are having a picnic together with the trios. Since it is quite weird if the book ends that way, I agreed with her and I suggested to put it on the last page of the entire book. 









As for the animations, Cam is done with all of the animations and we are currently looking for sound effects that would sync well with the animation. I looked up on Incomptech for suitable royalty free background musics for the Dog scenes but I have yet to find anything suitable.

Angie.


No comments:

Post a Comment